In His Freedom We Are Free

“ *Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold all things are become new”* 

(2 Corinthians 5:17)

      It’s unfortunate that many Christians today are being taken by the devil’s deception in the so-called “ *deliverance ministry*” and much of what is happening today under the guise of “ *deliverance*” is excess and error. Actually, the enemy is working through some in the so-called “ *deliverance ministry*” in the body of CHRIST to get many believers off the track and diverted from what God desires to do in the world through His Church.


      If you are born again, you are where CHRIST is, Satan does not have the wherewithal to keep you under him. You only need to equip yourself with the truth as contained in the word of God and keep speaking out your redemption in CHRIST JESUS. When you hear or see Christians through ignorance still maintain a deliverance mentality; the mentality of always suggesting there’s something to be free from. These set of people don’t really know who the new creation is.

      God exercised the exceeding greatness of His power in raising JESUS from the dead and set Him in His own right hand in the heavenly places, far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and above every name that is named, not only in this world but in the world to come.(Ephesians 1:16-23) And interestingly, that’s the same power that produced the new creation. The new creation is a product of His resurrection; translated from the kingdom of darkness to that of light (Colossians 1:13). Hence it is not possible for anything done or entered into with evil spirits in your natural family to cross the blood line into Christ. This is because the new birth is a clean break from the past and not a continuation of the past. 

          Furthermore, it is comforting to know that  beyond your salvation, the Lord is also able to keep you from falling and to present you faultless before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy (Jude 1:24-25). This is part of His ministry in your life. You must believe what the word of God says; don’t have a rising and falling mentality, rather, stay with the fact that He is able to keep you from falling.

 Irrespective of the happenings around you, always tell yourself “ *I’m up all the time; I’m immovable and steadfast, always abounding in the works of the Lord* ”. Keep declaring that your life is upward and forward and that you’re standing strong in faith; nothing shakes you and you can never be stranded nor go down in life. Glory!


MORE SCRIPTURES FOR REFERENCES:

 I John 4:17; Galatians 5:1


LET'S PRAY:

Dear Father, I declare that I live daily in the Freedom of CHRIST hence my life is upward and forward, in JESUS name - Amen.*


I am in CHRIST. CHRIST is in me. I am not an evil person. I have the character and nature of God.*


I am what God says I am in CHRIST. I have what God says I have in CHRIST and can do what God says I can do in CHRIST.*


We stay in CHRIST and His finished works and continue to dwell in the realities  in CHRIST JESUS.


Thank you Father!


We are as whole and complete in CHRIST, nothing missing, nothing broken. 

Hallelujah! What an amazing Love.


Abba Father, I am forever grateful to you for my salvation, in JESUS Mighty Name – Amen.


Comments

Post a Comment